CCMH reminds you that information posted on the internet should not be considered private. Please use caution when discussing medical or other personal issues and, as practical, always refrain from disclosing personally identifiable information, i.e., your name, location, social security number, medical information, financial information or other information you do not wish to be publicly known.
Not a Substitute for Medical Advice
CCMH reminds you that online information is not to take the place of getting advice from your doctor on diagnosis or treatment. No information found online is or can be a substitute for sound medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Any questions you may have about a medical problem should be addressed through your doctor or other qualified caregiver. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately consult your doctor or dial 911.
Opinions and Links
Opinions and views expressed on or through the social media arm of CCMH are not necessarily those of CCMH, its officers, employees, staff or members of its board of trustees. All links to other websites are part of efforts to serve online participants. CCMH is not responsible for the content of these linked websites and such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by CCMH.
You acknowledge that CCMH is not obligated to pre-screen content submitted by members, and that CCMH shall have the right (but not the obligation) in CCMH’s sole discretion to refuse or remove any content by any user that violates the these provisions or is otherwise objectionable which is made available via CCMH’s social media endeavors.
By submitting Postings to CCMH’s Got Caught Caring program and/or CCMH’s social media page, you grant CCMH, CCMH’s subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to attribute, use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display the Postings (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Postings into other works in any format or medium now or later known and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
License to Postings through CCMH Social Media
By submitting any material to CCMH or CCMH’s social media page, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions in addition to the standard CCMH Terms & Conditions. Specifically, in consideration for CCMH’s provision of the social media venue and review of submitted Got Caught Caring materials, you hereby agree as follows:
You are permitted to post, submit, transmit, email, or otherwise make available questions, comments, or information (collectively, “Postings”) to CCMH and/or visitors to CCMH’s social media page. You may only submit Postings that you create or that you have permission to submit and that do not violate copyright, trademark, or any other rights of third parties. Consequently, You agree to indemnify and hold CCMH, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands or costs of any kind, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, arising from (i) your Postings or other content you submit, post, transmit, email, or otherwise make publicly available, (ii) your use of or reliance on Postings, or (iii) any other damage caused by your conduct and/or interaction with CCMH’s online presence.
You may not upload, post, submit, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Postings that:
- contain falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage CCMH or any third party;
- are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate;
- contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam;
- disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
- collect or store personal information about others or otherwise invade their privacy;
- contain materials protected copyright, trademark patent or other intellectual property rights unless you are the owner of such material or have license from the owner of any such proprietary rights to provide the materials; or
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.