WHEN IT COMES TO OUTSTANDING HEALTH CARE,
OUR AWARDS SPEAK FOR US.
- National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award, 2012/2013
- Premier Award for Quality, 2008
- Oklahoma Institutes of Child Advocacy, Friends of Children Honoree, 2007
- Reader’s Choice “Favorite Hospital”, 1999-2007
- Solucient’s Top 100 Hospitals: Performance Improvement Leaders – top 20 large hospitals nationwide
- VHA National Leadership Award for Clinical Excellence in Cardiac Care, 2005, 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma Champion of Children’s Health Award Winner, 2006
- Quality Award from Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality
- Women’s Choice Award for Heart Care 2015, 2016
- Recognized as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission beginning July 26, 2016
- Joint Commission: Advanced Primary Heart Attack Center ( First hospital in Oklahoma and the second hospital in the Nation to receive this certification).
- OHA Excellence in Quality Award -Pressure Injury Prevention Program, was selected to receive this inaugural award in the 101-300 Hospital Bed category.
- Comanche County Memorial Ambulance, 2019 Mission: Lifeline EMS Bronze Plus
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital’s Women’s and Children’s Department team received the achievement of “Re-Designation as a “Baby-friendly” facility.
- 2020 The American Heart Association & American Stroke Association recognize CCMH with the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke SILVER PLUS with Honor Roll and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement Award.