Benefit deductions will be withheld from the first two checks of each month, except for Vision, Cancer, Long Term Disability, and Elective Life Insurance. The costs shown reflect the per pay period or monthly amounts. Listed below are the different benefit options for you to choose from.
Coverage begins 60 days from the first full month of employment for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan. Office Co-Pays Primary Care $25/Specialist $45 not subject to meeting deductible first with CCHA, Memorial and Staff Physicians in Logix PPO Network.
PLAN I: $1,000 Individual Calendar Year Deductible 90% Coverage
Plan II: $1,500 Individual Calendar Year Deductible 80% Coverage
Group Health Plan Privacy Notices: Click here to view
DENTAL PLAN: $1,250 Maximum Calendar Year Benefit per covered family member.
VISION PLAN: Discounted eye exams and office visits; wholesale pricing.
Available to full-time and part-time employees. Accrued each 8 hours per 80 hour pay period. (No waiting period to start accrual)
- Base Life Insurance
- *Retirement Plan
- Gift Shop Discount
- Birthday Coupon
- Elective Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- *Cafeteria Discount
- Inpatient/Outpatient Discount
- *Employee Assistance Program
- **Long Term Disability
- **Short Term Disability
- *Lawton Medi-Equip Discount
- *Continuing Education
- Prescription Drug Plan
*Benefits eligible to all full-time & part-time employees
**Short Term Disability Insurance is available to Regular Full-Time (FT) employees once a year at Open Enrollment. Premiums are 1 hour of pay per pay period for the first 2 pay periods of each month.
**Base Long Term Disability Insurance is available to Regular Full-Time (FT) employees. The cost is based on the employee’s annual salary. Monthly premiums will be deducted from the first check of each month only
FLEXIBLE SPENDING is available to Regular Full-Time (FT) and Regular Part-Time (PT) employees that work a minimum of 20 hours per week. Employees may have pre-tax dollars withheld to cover unreimbursed medical and/or dependent care expenses. Flexible Spending options are listed below. No over-the-counter medications without prescriptions
FLEXIBLE SPENDING – Medical
Un-reimbursed Medical… $2,750 Max
FLEXIBLE SPENDING – Dependent
Dependent Child Care… $5,000 Max
American Fidelity TERM Life Insurance
TERM Life Insurance is available to Regular Full-Time (FT) employees. Monthly premiums will be deducted from the first check of each month only. Coverages are available for individuals, children, and spouses.
American Fidelity Accident Only Insurance
Accident Only Insurance is available to Regular Full-Time (FT) employees. Monthly premiums will be deducted from the first check of each month only. Coverages are available for individuals, children, and spouses.
BENEFITS JUST FOR NURSES
- Education Reimbursement provides up to $3,000 reimbursement for new graduates who have recently received certification or licensure in a high need area at CCMH. The new employee agrees to a one year commitment at CCMH starting on an agreed upon date. The new graduate will submit the proper documentation and the reimbursement will be paid on their next payroll check.
- Education Incentive Program is designed to help students with the expense of tuition and book fees. Eligibility is based on the program of study and if the position is considered to be a critical need. Applications for the program are available in the Recruiting Department at the hospital. The maximum amount of funds available is $8,000 with the option to get an additional $4,000 to obtain an advanced degree. In return for the funds, the individual agrees to work as an employee of CCMH in the identified position.
- Differential Pay. All hourly employees receive evening/night shift, holiday shift and weekend shift differential pay to compensate for the inconvenience of working such hours.
- … and more!