About The BOARD
The Comanche County Hospital Authority Board of Trustees, working in cooperation with hospital leadership and administration, sets policy and exercises ultimate authority over Comanche County Memorial Hospital, McMahon Tomlinson Nursing Center and all entities associated with the Comanche County Hospital Authority.
The Board of Trustees is comprised of five community leaders appointed by Comanche County Commissioners on a voluntary basis. Despite countless hours of dedicated service to Comanche County Memorial Hospital, the Board Members receive no form of compensation for their role as trustees, or hours of voluntary service.
The leadership of the Board of Trustees is determined through the annual nomination and election of officers. Members of the Board of Trustees nominate and elect members of the Board to serve in the capacity of Chairman, Vice Chairman and Secretary.
The Board of Trustees meets the third Tuesday of every month.
Board Of TRUSTEES
Edward Legako, MD
Medical Staff OFFICERS
MEDICAL STAFF OFFICERS FOR 2021-23
Jose Meza, MD
Robbie Graham, MD
Daniel Morgan, MD
Past Medical Staff President
Department of MEDICAL SERVICES
Daniel Joyce, DO
Srilatha Ayirala, MD
Francois duToit, MD
Bill Murry, DO
Department of SURGICAL SERVICES
Aaron Trachte, MD
Ann Warn, MD
Kody King, DO
Ken Priest, MD
Medical Executive COMMITTEE 2021-23
- Jose Meza, DO – Medical Staff President
- Robbie Graham, MD – Medical Staff President-Elect
- Daniel Morgan, MD – Past Medical Staff President
- Daniel Joyce, DO – Chairman, Dept of Medicine
- Aaron Trachte, MD – Chairman, Dept of Surgery
- Francois duToit, MD – Medicine Member at Large
- Bill Murry, DO – Medicine Member at Large
- Ken Priest, MD – Surgery Member at Large
- Kody King, DO – Surgery Member at Large