COVID Restrictions Back in Place
- Each patient is allowed TWO patient advocates for the duration of their stay.
- Hours of visitation are from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Two adult visitors are permitted for Labor and Delivery, NICU and Pediatrics, for the entire length of the hospitalization.
- Exceptions may be made for end of life situations.
- All visitors are screened at the hospital front lobby for temperature and or other signs or symptoms of COVID prior to their visitation, those with a 100.4 or higher will not be allowed in.
- Team members are self-screening prior to their shift for temperatures and signs / symptoms of COVID.
- CCMH is also asking individuals who may be sick, experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough or sore throat, to not visit the hospital unless they are seeking medical treatment.
- No visitors under 18 will be allowed.
- COVID visitation policy is still the same—no visitors unless end of life situation and family signs consent.
- All individuals are required to be in a procedure mask at all times—no cloth masks are allowed. If a guest cannot wear a mask due to health reasons, a face shield is required.
This is a temporary inconvenience, but these new restrictions are in place to protect our patients, their families and all of our healthcare professionals and to help slow the potential transmission of COVID-19! We are following guidelines and best practices issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).