Patients and Visitors
- When are visiting hours?
- I am visiting a patient of CCMH, can I spend the night with them?
- Where can I buy flowers/newspapers/gifts?
- Who can I contact for general inquiries within the hospital?
- Who can I contact with concerns or complaints?
- Where can I go to eat?
- Where are the vending machines located?
- I lost a personal item within the hospital, is there a lost and found area?
- Can I smoke in the hospital?
- How do I use the courtesy telephones?
- Can I use my cell phone in the hospital?
- Where is the hospital located?
- Is there a map of the hospital that I can use?
- Where can I send mail?
- Is there an ATM on the grounds?
- Are there RV hookups available for use?
- Is there a pharmacy in the hospital?
- Where can I find spiritual support?
CCMH has an open visitation policy regarding visitation of patients on general nursing units. However, ICU and CCU visiting hours are 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. Only two visitors are allowed at a time and must be eight-years-old or older to enter.
An immediate relative of an exceptionally ill patient may sleep in the patient’s private room, with the nursing supervisor’s approval. Many hotels offer medical discounts to our patients and their family members. A list is available at Guest Relations. Just indicate during hotel registration you are entitled to this discount.
Newspapers and flowers may be purchased in The Gift Shoppe. Newspaper dispensers are also located outside of the hospital’s main entrance and the entrance to the Emergency Department. Due to safety precautions, flowers, plants, or latex balloons are not permitted on the ICU, CCU, Silver Linings Unit, or Pediatric Unit.
Our Guest Relations representatives are here to assist you with your concerns and needs. A representative can be reached by calling extension 3819 or 3820 Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. If your need is urgent and a Guest Relations representative is not available, please call the operator and ask to speak with the Administrative Supervisor.
Whether you are lost, looking for an office, trying to find a patient, or just have a general question, please stop by our Guest Relations desks located throughout the hospital. From the moment you enter our hospital, we want you to feel that you are among friends. You’re an important person to us and our reason for being here. We intend to make your visit to our hospital as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our Guest Relations Desks are located at the following locations throughout our hospital:
- The main entrance, right off the parking garage
- Tomlinson Medical Center
- Outpatient Center
Send an email to email@example.com
The Atrium Gardens (hospital cafeteria), located in the northeast corner of the ground floor, offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Hours of operation are from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily. Specific meal times are:
|Breakfast||6-10:30 a.m. (weekdays)
6-9:30 a.m. (weekends)
|Lunch||11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.|
|Dinner||4:45 – 7 p.m.|
The short order grill is open 6 a.m. – 7p.m., offering breakfast items, hamburgers, sandwiches and other short order selections. Guest meals in patient rooms are available by paying the cafeteria cashier in advance. Call extension 6368 (MENU) for the daily lunch menu.
Vending machines are provided in the Emergency Department and on the ground floor. A change machine is also located in the Emergency Department.
The Guest Relations desk is located in the hospital lobby and is the central location point for lost and found items. To report lost items or for information on items found, call Guest Relations at extension 6492. If calling from outside the hospital, dial 250-6492.
Comanche County Memorial Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. Because smoking-related illnesses comprise the largest portion of preventable diseases, the use of tobacco is strictly prohibited in this facility and on all hospital grounds.
Courtesy telephones are located in the main lobby of the hospital, Emergency Department waiting area and labor/delivery family waiting area.
A telephone is provided in all patient rooms with the exception of ICU and CCU. A telecommunications device for the hearing impaired is also available upon request.
- All local calls are free. To make a local call, dial 9 + the number
- You may place a long-distance call by calling collect, charging the call to your home or using a calling card.
- To access Long Distance using a calling card: Dial 9 + 1 + your long distance calling card number + the seven digit number.
- To access a long-distance operator: Dial 0 and an operator will connect you to AT&T.
- To access a patient room from outside of the hospital, call 355-8620 and the operator will assist you.
- Looking for a patient after hours? The courtesy phone provided to you in the main entrance Guest Relations desk is answered by an operator who can help you find the patient.
Cellular telephones are allowed to be used throughout the hospital except in ICU and CCU areas.
CLICK HERE for detailed directions!
Please see the map below to guide you on your final destination.
3201 West Gore Boulevard
Lawton, OK 73505
A mailbox is located outside of the hospital main entrance of the Tomlinson Medical Complex.
An ATM is located across from The Gift Shoppe on the ground floor.
RV hook-ups are available within the parking lot of the hospital. Visitors needing these services should coordinate their stay with the Environmental Services Department. Please call 580-355-8620 and ask to speak with the Engineering department.
For your pharmaceutical needs, CCMH’s retail pharmacy, Great Plains Pharmacy, is located in the Tomlinson Medical Complex. Hours of operation are: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Spiritual support is available to you and your family 24-hours a day through our Chaplain and volunteer ministers from our community. If you would like to visit with our Chaplain, please call extension 3172 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. or call the operator and ask to speak to the Administrative Supervisor. The Martha Lou Lawson Chaplaincy Center is located on the first floor of the hospital and is open to people of all denominations 24-hours a day, seven days a week.