Comanche County Memorial Hospital is an independent, non-profit, acute care facility that prides itself on putting the patient first and providing award-winning care.
The hospital is easily accessible from I-44 and is located in the heart of Southwest Oklahoma. Comanche County Memorial Hospital has 265 licensed beds and employs close to 2,000 people on a full-time or part-time basis. CCMH also credentials 250 physicians, and enjoys the benefit of approximately 100 volunteers.
The Hospital is governed by a 5 member Board of Trustees, and while independent, the Hospital collaborates extensively with Integris Health and other area facilities to provide patient-focused state-of-the-art care and treatment.
The Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Council on Accrediting Rehabilitation Facilities.
WHEN IT COMES TO OUTSTANDING HEALTH CARE,
OUR AWARDS SPEAK FOR US.
- National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award, 2012/2013
- Premier Award for Quality, 2008
- Oklahoma Institutes of Child Advocacy, Friends of Children Honoree, 2007
- Reader’s Choice “Favorite Hospital”, 1999-2007
- Solucient’s Top 100 Hospitals: Performance Improvement Leaders – top 20 large hospitals nationwide
- VHA National Leadership Award for Clinical Excellence in Cardiac Care, 2005, 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma Champion of Children’s Health Award Winner, 2006
- Quality Award from Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality
- Women’s Choice Award for Heart Care 2015, 2016
- Recognized as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission beginning July 26, 2016
- Joint Commission: Advanced Primary Heart Attack Center ( First hospital in Oklahoma and the second hospital in the Nation to receive this certification).
- OHA Excellence in Quality Award -Pressure Injury Prevention Program, was selected to receive this inaugural award in the 101-300 Hospital Bed category.
- Comanche County Memorial Ambulance, 2019 Mission: Lifeline EMS Bronze Plus
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital’s Women’s and Children’s Department team received the achievement of “Re-Designation as a “Baby-friendly” facility.
- 2020 The American Heart Association & American Stroke Association recognize CCMH with the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke SILVER PLUS with Honor Roll and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement Award.