CCMH is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality healthcare to all members of our community regardless of their background, identity, or circumstances. As part of our commitment to the community, we firmly believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are values and essential principles that drive our mission as your community hospital.
At CCMH, we recognize that healthcare equity is a fundamental right. Every individual, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, age, disability, or any other characteristic, deserves equitable access to healthcare services..
We understand that health disparities persist, and we are committed to addressing these disparities head-on.
As your leading healthcare provider, Comanche County Memorial Hospital pledges to be a force for positive change, a source of support, and a provider of hope for every individual in our community. We pledge to provide quality healthcare to every person who walks through our doors.
We encourage our community to join us in this vital mission as we embrace diversity and foster inclusion so that we can create a healthier future for all.
- Actively seek a diverse pool of candidates for all positions.
- Hire candidates based on merit, skills, and qualifications, ensuring equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Continue to conduct analytics and data collection to better understand the people who visit and benefit from our services.
- Develop and implement a written action plan that outlines how we will improve health care equity
- Designate a representative to lead the CCMH DEI initiative
- Educate and provide all patients with accurate information about resources and support services
- Hospital Leadership will actively support and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.