Our specially trained staff of nurses and pharmacists at The Outpatient Infusion Center deliver quality, cost-effective intravenous therapy within infusion suites designed to make our patients feel comfortable and at home. The Outpatient Infusion Center at Comanche County Memorial Hospital offers a comfortable infusion center, allowing you to live at home, attend school, or remain on the job without serious disruption to your routine.
Your physician, too, will be pleased. We carefully monitor your progress and send frequent reports to your physician in charge so he or she can adjust your therapy as needed.
Conveniently located on the ground floor of the McMahon Memorial Towers at Comanche County Memorial Hospital, we are able to offer:
- Flexible scheduling seven days a week
- Personal and consistent communications with you and your physician
- Simplified referral process for physicians
- Conveniently located with easy, free parking
- Reminders of appointment times
- Comfortable environment with nurse supervision
Click the link below to learn how to make a referral:
We use the latest treatment techniques to make sure you get the high-caliber care you need. But we do so in a non-hospital setting, which makes it not only more comfortable, but also more affordable.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Blood transfusions
- Other IV antibiotic/fungal