Give Back to Your Community!
Support Comanche County Memorial Hospital by taking part in a commercial!
Terms and Conditions:
- All actor roles are on volunteer basis, there will be no compensation for the day of the shoot nor will the actors be paid royalties on any footage published.
- All actors will be required to sign a talent release agreement at the time of the shoot, which allows Light Alive Marketing and Comanche County Memorial Hospital to use all footage for any type of marketing collateral for an unlimited duration.
- Minor actors will require a parent or legal guardian to be present at the time of shooting the footage and to sign the talent release agreement.
- There are no make up dates for the shoots. If actors are unable to attend the shoot for any reason, they must notify Light Alive Marketing as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Actors must show up at the specified time of the shoot. If they are not present within 10 minutes of their scheduled time, a substitute will be called in and the original actor’s spot will no longer be available.
- Actors will be chosen by our production team based on the best fit. If you are not chosen for this role, there may be other opportunities in the future and we may reach back out to you.
- Light Alive Marketing and Comanche County Memorial Hospital will keep your personal information confidential and will not share it with any third parties, unless authorized by you in writing.
- You will be notified by email whether or not you were chosen to participate.
- By applying for an acting role, you agree to the terms and conditions.