Comanche County Memorial Hospital is hiring experienced and new nurses and we want you to be a part of our family!
CCMH’s dynamic new nursing leadership team embraces a continuous improvement model focused collaboration and providing responsive support to nurses at every level. In addition, we offer competitive benefits and pay, and career opportunities for nurses in any area of specialty and any level of experience—from a new graduate nurse to experienced, seasoned veterans. We currently have immediate openings For full time, part time and PRN positions with flexible scheduling and differential pay.
CCMH is the perfect place for nurses who are looking for opportunities for career advancement those who are interested in enhancing their skills. As the healthcare leader in Southwest Oklahoma, CCMH offers access to the most critical areas of nursing care to include: Intensive Care Unit, Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, Neonatal Intensive Care, Medical-Surgical Units, Neurosurgery, Trauma Surgery, Advanced Orthopedic and Minimally Invasive Surgeries of all kinds.
Join our Award-winning Care Team
- Hiring LPNs for Acute Care
- $1000.00 sign-on bonus for new employees
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships available for future degrees
- Practice at the top of your license
- Dynamic team of caregivers
- Supportive Mentoring
- Career Progression
For more information, call Angie Moore at 580-510-7068.
Benefits of working at CCMH for Experienced Nurses:
- Extensive individualized orientation to specific unit
- Good nurse to patient ratios
- Clinical Pathway
- Educational Incentives
Benefits of working at CCMH for New Nurses:
- Educational reimbursement
- Extensive Individualized educational orientation
- NET (Novice to Expert Training) Program
- Continuing education opportunities