It's a great time to be a NURSE AT CCHM
Come join our FAMILY! WE’RE HIRING!
COMANCHE COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL IS HIRING EXPERIENCED & NEW NURSES. WE WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF OUR FAMILY!
Comanche County Memorial Hospital’s (CCMH) dynamic nursing leadership team embraces a continuous improvement model, focused collaboration, and responsive support to nurses at every level. In addition, we offer competitive benefits and pay. CCMH also offers career opportunities for nurses in any area of specialty and any level of experience. New graduate nurses are welcomed and mentored along with seasoned, experienced nurses. We have immediate openings for full-time, part-time, and PRN nurses with flexible scheduling and differential pay.
Comanche County Memorial Hospital (CCMH) is a perfect fit for nurses who are looking for opportunities to advance their nursing careers or enhance their skills. As a healthcare leader in Southwest Oklahoma, CCMH offers access to the most critical areas of nursing care including; Intensive Care, Emergency, Cardiovascular Care, Neonatal Intensive Care, Medical-Surgical Units, Neurosurgery, Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures, Trauma, Robotics, and Advanced Orthopedic Surgeries of all kinds.
- Hiring LPNs for Acute Care
- $1,000.00 sign-on bonus for new employees (Valid for Hospital LPNs only)
- $6,000.00 sign-on bonus for new employees (Valid for RNs only)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships available for future degrees
- Practice at the top of your license
- Dynamic team of caregivers
- Supportive Mentoring
- Career Progression
For more information, call Angie Moore at 580-510-7068.
BENEFITS OF WORKING A CCMH FOR EXPERIENCED NURSES:
- Extensive individualized orientation to specific unit
- Good nurse to patient ratios
- Clinical Pathway
- Educational Incentives
BENEFITS OF WORKING A CCMH FOR NEW NURSES:
- Educational reimbursement
- Extensive Individualized educational orientation
- NET (Novice to Expert Training) Program
- Continuing education opportunities
Find a unit that’s right for you! Patients, co-workers, supervisors and workload vary from unit to unit. However, the benefits and rewards our nurses receive from being the support system for our patients and doctors stays constant throughout the hospital.
- Newborn Nursery
- Starlight Unit (2 North)
- Labor & Delivery
- Level II NICU
- Adult Psychiatry (Silver Linings)
- Cardiac Rehab
- Digestive Health
- Recovery (PACU)
- ICU North
- ICU South
- 3 North
- Cath Lab