When it comes to improving your quality of life after an injury or surgery, physical therapists at Comanche County Memorial Hospital can help you achieve your goal. Our physical therapy team provides both inpatient and outpatient preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic services which maximize physical function and help people achieve their highest quality of life. We provide individualized treatment services for all individuals affected by personal or work injury, illness or disability. Our staff evaluates all individuals and develop treatment plans using techniques that promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability. Our staff also provides services that restore, maintain and promote physical function, fitness and general health and well being.
Our staff will evaluate and treat patients with the following conditions:
- Neurological/Neurosurgical Conditions: patients with functional problems because of damage to the brain, spinal cord or nerves like stroke patients or patients having multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy or dizziness
- Orthopedic, Sports Medicine and other related Musculoskeletal Conditions: patients having an injury to bones and other body tissues like knee surgeries, joint replacements, arthritis, burns, strains and sprains
- Cardio Respiratory Conditions: patients with respiratory problems or circulatory system disease like chronic pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis, acute pneumonia, diabetes and cardiac disease.
- Acute and Chronic Pain: neck and back injuries, etc.
- Acute Medical Problems: trauma and surgical procedures requiring strengthening and instruction in functional activities
Contact one of our locations:
Jim Thorpe Inpatient Rehabilitation
3401 West Gore Blvd
Jim Thorpe Outpatient Rehab at CCMH
3201 West Gore Blvd