Speech-Language Pathology services help patients perform all aspects of communication and swallowing. Our speech-language pathologists provide quality assessments and intervention to both inpatients and outpatients of all ages. All therapists hold a master’s degree and are certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Specific treatments include:
- Diagnosis and treatment various speech disorders such as stuttering, apraxia, voice, resonance, and articulation
- Diagnosis and treatment of various spoken and written language disorders such as aphasia, phonological disorders, and processing disorders
- Swallowing disorders (Dysphagia)
- Infant feeding challenges
- Pediatric Speech and language delays
- Acquired speech and language disorders such as aphasia and apraxia
- Social communication disorders
- Cognitive-communication disorders to include problems organizing thoughts, paying attention, remembering, planning, and/or problem-solving
- Oral motor impairments
Speech-Language Pathologists offer a variety of clinical services, depending on the nature and severity of the problem, the age of the person, and the person’s awareness of the problem. The service is by appointment. Please call to schedule an evaluation.